MSE’s Academy of Money
The Open University has joined forces with MoneySavingExpert (MSE) to produce this new free course to give you the skills and knowledge to master your finances. The course was written by The OU, with MSE providing support and guidance.
Packed with videos, audios, quizzes and activities, the course covers all the key aspects of personal finance in six sessions of study that each take around two hours to complete.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- budget effectively and know how to make good spending decisions
- understand how income is taxed
- understand how and when to borrow money responsibly
- understand savings and investment products – including their different risks
- plan for retirement and know what to do if a projected pension is insufficient
For more articles please visit our News and Events section.